We look for people who can bring contradicting ideas and life experiences to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your genuine curiosity, passion, and desire to grow, if you’re seeking colleagues who think bold and are eager to take on challenges as a team, then you’ll love ::projective.
Regardless of what you do at ::projective, you are embedded in our culture. It influences how we interact with each other, how we make decisions, how we recognize what is “good” or “bad,” as well as what we do and do not do, both individually and as a company.
We all work in a multi-dimensional world of shifting affiliations and self-identifications, a world of multiple sub-cultures. Depending on the circumstance, ::projective people may self-identify with their nationality and location, their project or team, their job ladder, their focus area, even their length of time at :projective, or with some other group or conceptual affiliation.
Underlying everything else is the belief that what we do has meaning and creates impact. We are growth enablers. This is not limited to our corporate mission; it extends to contributing to our local communities and making a difference through projects, where innovation is applied for solving financial industry problems is not afraid to think bold.
Here are some attributes of the people who work with us:
- isn’t afraid to do things, “makes things happen,” “thinks bold”
- works well in dynamic and ever changing environments
- has excellent technical skills
- is good at listening and problem solving
- sees the connections and interactions between stakeholders
- is okay with high-visibility, high-demand situations
- is a team player, good collaborator
- has a “yes” attitude, supports others, is not a roadblock
- does not expect that s/he knows it all, whether new or here for years
- earns respect through work, not from a title
- knows when to stay out of the way of the smart people we have hired