As a member of our Operational Excellence community, you will shape and drive complex business and technology change for our clients, to improve business-related operational efficiency, develop and implement revenue enhancement strategies, build new digitally enabled business models, redesign Target Operating Models or divestments, among many others…
Some of the activities you will perform in your role (non-exhaustive) will include:
- Actively managing the delivery of change projects, programmes and portfolios;
- Developing an understanding of client’s strategic direction, issues and delivery goals;
- Working with Product Managers and Product Owners to create product roadmaps;
- Helping our clients to transform towards an agile delivery model through your hands-on delivery skills. You will lead one or several of our client’s Scrum Teams (as Scrum Master at various levels depending on your seniority) or Products (as Product Owner or product owner support); as such you will:
- in your product owner role or support role, clearly express product backlog items;
- communicate on the overall strategy the products, project and program are contributing to and support the product vision;
- ensure that goals, scope, product domain and product backlog items are understood by your stakeholders and teams;
- use the best techniques for product backlog management;
- navigate the complexity of business processes and solutions architectures by planning releases that take incremental steps;
- have a strong understanding of product backlog planning and iteration planning in an empirical environment;
- ensure product owners and teams maximise value, through facilitating efficient planning, items understanding and stakeholders involvement;
- facilitate Scrums events or Scrums of scrums depending on your seniority;
- coach the organisation in its scrum adoption.
- Working closely with the Delivery Excellence Community to strengthen ::projectives internal agile capabilities and competencies further and shape our market position.
Your current profile as a member of our team should include certain capabilities and level of experience that encompasses:
- A university degree and related experiences of at least 5-10 years in the financial industry, preferably within a consulting environment working with XP, Scrum, SAFe, Lean, LeSS and KANBAN;
- Hands on agile delivery experience as an Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner or Product Manager within the Financial Service industry or a leading consultancy;
- Excellent Skills in coordinating ceremonies associated with your delivery such as planning session, demos or retrospectives combined with creative approaches in problem solving;
- Proven ability to successfully work with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams combined with the capability of building successful relations and establishing credibility with our clients;
- A solid background in a client segment such as capital markets, corporate banking, retail banking, wealth and investment management or insurance – ideally combined with knowledge in functional areas like trading & front-office, post-trade processing, payments, collateral management, data management, compliance or risk management;
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing complex undertakings or initiatives and you are not afraid to speak up to your beliefs and thrive with like-minded colleagues to build and expand on each another’s ideas;
- You are a true consultant with strong quantitative, analytical, and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive solutions for clients in a logical and structured way driven to make your point;
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing. Depending on the base country, additional language skills beside English are required: Dutch or French for Belgium, Dutch for the Netherlands, German for Germany and French for France;
- Eager to travel and work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams at client site;
- The ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment;
- For non EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume).
You don’t just want to work for a firm but strive to be part of shaping its future by contributing to thought leadership publications, and solution development for our ecosystem firms.
We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to work in an open-minded, forward thinking and acting, international, multi-cultural and challenging working environment. We focus on personal and professional development in a young entrepreneurial dynamic firm. We are large enough to provide challenging and stretching opportunities while being small enough to ensure that your contribution really makes a difference.