Overcome all delivery excellence challenges in the financial industry and realise real change, by being a consultant and coach for clients. Shape and drive their complex business and technology change, redesign target operating models, execute post-merger integration, divestment and more.
World-class project manager tasks
- Deliver change programmes and portfolios
- Develop and understand client strategy, challenges and translation to project goals
- Create, support and evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications
- Drive day-to-day operations whilst measuring progress against end goals
- Translate business architectures and needs into technology options and technical architectures
- Transform operating models to new and effective ways of working
- Develop new opportunities via research and analysis
- Report progress, findings and results to relevant stakeholders
How to blow us away?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as an end-to-end project manager in the financial services industry
- You have a solid background in a client segment such as capital markets, corporate banking, SME/retail banking, FMI, payments, wealth and investment management or insurance
- You hold a higher degree preferably related to finance, economy, IT, engineering or other relevant education
- You are passionate about digitalisation & innovation, regulatory & compliance, operational excellence and transformation
- You have experience in planning, delivering and executing complex projects, using different methodologies (waterfall, agile, lean, DevOps, …)
- You have excellent client-facing capabilities and can manage client relationships successfully
- Profound English is a must, knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus
- You like to travel and work in cross-border teams at client site
- For non-EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume)
- You can move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- You want to live and breathe the #projectivelife
Who are we?
Together with our clients, we transform the financial industry by coaching and delivering the necessary changes. Our unparalleled seniority, neutrality, independence and pragmatic approach ensures a quick and successful rollout of our clients’ projects and programmes. We offer world-class project and programme management, as well as delivery and operational excellence, regulatory and innovation services. Our sole focus is on the financial industry which makes us real experts in that area. We get the job done, plain and simple.
We have offices in Brussels, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris and our team consists of more than 150 Projectivers. Furthermore, we are part of a unique ecosystem for change which gives our clients and all Projectivers access to many talented companies and resources. Therefore, we can offer our clients the full solution. We can help them invest, develop and deliver.
What can you expect?
- An individual/personalised career path – how and in which direction you want to evolve is your decision, but we will guide and coach you to the end line
- A flat structure – we don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients. Also, chatting with your CEO over a drink at our bar is more than normal
- No heavy management structures – our Projectivers are involved closely with the day-to-day company activities and have a real influence on the growth of the company
- You’ll work with highly experienced project and programme managers who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development
- Opportunities not only in projective but in our broader ecosystem
- A training budget – so you can grow by keeping up with all the newest trends and developments
- A competitive salary with a variable component and company bonus
- A company car, meal vouchers and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events
You’re still reading? Good, we’re also interested in you! Contact us and let’s test our chemistry!