As a member of our team you will shape and drive complex business and technology change for our clients, with responsibilities that include: improving business-related operational efficiency, developing and implementing revenue enhancement strategies, building new digitally enabled business models, redesigning Target Operating Models, executing complex post-merger integrations and divestments…among others.
Some of the activities you will perform in your role (non-exhaustive) will include:
- Actively managing the delivery of change programmes and portfolios (according to seniority and experience);
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the client’s strategic direction, issues and project goals;
- Driving consistency in operations, measuring progress against goals, preparing or facilitating client meetings and workshops, creating business updates/reviews, conducting quarterly and annual planning;
- Developing and helping evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements, and functional specifications;
- Assisting in documenting, evaluating and translating business architectures and needs into technology options and technical architectures;
- Develop new opportunities: conduct market/client/industry data gathering research and analysis;
- Creating high-quality presentations/reports to effectively communicate project findings
- Build or support new business opportunities through proactive identification of potential new clients in collaboration with our ecosystem of partner firms.
Your current profile as a member of our team should include certain capabilities, and a level of experience that includes:
- A university degree and related project experience of at least 5 years in the financial industry, preferably within a consulting environment;
- An understanding of client industry segments such as capital markets, corporate banking, SME / retail banking, wealth and investment management or insurance;
- A strong understanding of business and market dynamics, financial practices and supportive technologies and interest and a passion for industry themes such as digital & innovation, regulatory & compliance, operational excellence and transformation;
- An understanding that the industry is on a steep and accelerated change curve where technology-enabled digitalisation induces the new normal of change – you understand technologies like DLT, machine learning, artificial intelligence and others as toolsets for ideas of value creation and change catalysts;
- Knowing the difference between blue ocean and red ocean strategy, as you have possibly supported such exercises with clients in the past;
- Experience in developing use cases, define a suitable MVP, build of a business canvas, drive an ideation process and related activities;
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing complex projects. You are not afraid to speak up to your beliefs and thrive with like-minded colleagues to build and expand on each another’s ideas;
- You are a true consultant with strong quantitative, analytical, and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive solutions for clients in a logical and structured way driven to make your point;
- Excellent client-facing capabilities and are able to develop and manage client relationships successfully;
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English. Depending on the base country, additional language skills are required: Dutch or French for Belgium, Dutch for the Netherlands, German for Germany and French for France;
- Well experienced with Microsoft Office;
- Eager to travel and work in cross-border / cross-disciplined teams at client sites;
- The ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment;
- For non EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume).
You don’t just want to work for a firm, but are keen to be a key part of shaping its future by contributing to thought leadership publications, and solution development for our ecosystem of partner firms
We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to work in an open-minded, forward-thinking and acting, international, multi-cultural and challenging working environment. We focus on personal and professional development in a young entrepreneurial dynamic firm. We are large enough to provide challenging and stretching opportunities while being small enough to ensure that your contribution really makes a difference.