Work together with our clients on challenging topics in the Insurance industry. You will work as a strong team player with a high degree of responsibility. By being a consultant and coach for clients you will shape and drive their complex business and technology change, redesign target operating models, execute post-merger integration, divestment and more.
- Deliver change programmes and portfolios
- Develop and understand client strategy, challenges and translation to project goals
- Create, support and evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications
- Transform operating models to new and effective ways of working
- Develop new opportunities via research and analysis
- Drive day-to-day operations whilst measuring progress against end goals
- Analyse existing business processes, identify and prioritise regulatory, technical or IT requirements and develop innovative solutions for our insurance customers
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments, development teams, external service providers and other project stakeholders
- Translate business architectures and needs into technology options and technical architectures
How to blow us away?
- A solid background in the insurance sector (Life/Pensions and/or Non-Life) combined with knowledge in its functional areas (underwriting/policy admin/claims)
- You have a consultancy background or have gained relevant experience in the insurance industry (non-life, life and pension)
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as an end-to-end project manager in the financial services industry
- You are passionate about insurance, digitalisation & innovation, regulatory & compliance, operational excellence and transformation
- You have experience in planning, delivering and executing complex projects, using different methodologies (Agile, Lean, DevOps, Waterfall, …)
- You have excellent client-facing capabilities and can manage client relationships successfully
- Profound English is a must, knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus
- You like to travel and work in cross-border teams at client site
- For non-EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume)
- You are able to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- You want to live and breathe the #projectivelife
Who is projective?
Together with our clients, we transform the financial industry by coaching and delivering the necessary changes. Our unparalleled seniority, neutrality, independence and pragmatic approach ensures a quick and successful rollout of our clients’ projects and programmes. We offer world-class project and programme management, as well as delivery and operational excellence, regulatory and innovation services. Our sole focus is on the financial industry which makes us real experts in that area. We get the job done, plain and simple.
We have offices in Brussels, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris and our team consists of more than 150 Projectivers. Furthermore, we are part of a unique ecosystem for change which gives our clients and all Projectivers access to many talented companies and resources. Therefore, we can offer our clients the full solution. We can help them invest, develop and deliver.
What do we offer?
- A tailor-made career path – how and in which direction you want to evolve is your decision, but we will guide and coach you to the end line
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced project and programme managers who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development
- A flat structure – we don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients
- No heavy management structures – our Projectivers are involved closely with the day-to-day company activities and have a real influence on the growth of the company
- A training budget – so you can keep up with all the newest trends, developments and growth possibilities
- A competitive salary with a variable component and company bonus
- A company car, meal vouchers and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events
You’re still reading? Good, we’re also interested in you! Contact us and let’s test our chemistry.