As a member of our Operational Excellence team, you will shape and drive complex business and technology change for our clients, driving activities that will include: improving business-related operational efficiency, re-designing Target Operating Models under sourcing and shoring aspects, reducing and collapse functional and organisational complexities, designing and executing robotics-enabled process optimisation programmes, enabling our clients to dramatically improve process and service quality.
Some of the activities you will perform in your role (non-exhaustive) include:
- Actively managing delivery of change programmes and portfolios (according to seniority and experience);
- Developing an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals;
- Driving consistency in operations, measuring progress against goals, preparing or facilitating client meetings and workshops, creating business updates / reviews, conducting quarterly and annual planning;
- Developing and help evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements, and functional specifications to drive optimisation;
- Assisting in documenting, evaluating and translating business architectures and needs into technology options and technical architectures;
- Developing new opportunities: conduct market / client / industry data gathering research and analysis;
- Creating high quality presentations/reports to effectively communicate project findings;
- Building or supporting new business opportunities through proactive identification of potential new clients in collaboration with our ecosystem partner firms.
Your current profile as a member of our team should include certain capabilities and a level of experience that includes:
- A university degree and related project experience of at least 5 years in the financial industry, preferably within a consulting environment;
- A solid background in a driving optimisation within client segments such as capital markets, corporate banking, SME / retail banking, wealth and investment management or insurance – ideally combined with knowledge in functional areas like trading & front-office, post-trade processing, payments, collateral management, data management, compliance or risk management;
- A strong understanding of business and market dynamics, financial practices and supportive technologies and interest, and a passion for operational excellence and experience in Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC and related methodologies;
- An understanding that the industry is on a steep and accelerated change curve where technology enabled digitalisation induces the new normal of change – you understand technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence and others as toolsets to use for optimising our client’s industry;
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing complex projects and you are not afraid to speak up to your beliefs and thrive with like-minded colleagues to build and expand on each another’s ideas;
- You are a true consultant with strong quantitative, analytical, and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive solutions for clients in a logical and structured way driven to make your point;
- You have excellent client facing capabilities and are able to develop and manage client relationships successfully;
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language and are well experienced with Microsoft Office. Depending on the base country, additional language skills are required: Dutch or French for Belgium, Dutch for the Netherlands, German for Germany and French for France;
- Are eager to travel and work in cross-border / cross-disciplined teams at client site;
- The ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment;
- For non EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume).
You don’t just want to work for a firm, but strive to be part of shaping its future by contributing to thought leadership publications, and solution development for our ecosystem of partner firms.
We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to work in an open-minded, forward thinking and acting, international, multi-cultural and challenging working environment. We focus on personal and professional development in a young entrepreneurial dynamic firm. We are large enough to provide challenging and stretching opportunities while being small enough to ensure that your contribution really makes a difference.