Our mission, should you choose to accept it
Are you ready to change the world? Are you looking for a job with impact? Do you believe in financial inclusion and do you have experience with multilateral agencies, Development Financial Institutions (DFI’s), NGO’s, donor organizations or other institutions supporting sustainable investment practices? Are you a strong communicator who is used to be customer-facing in an international environment? If all of the above is a big YES, then you need to read further.
A vibrant consultant
You’re born with great leadership skills, you are able to persuade and influence stakeholders, but also know when to step back. Bringing the project to a good end is always the goal but you are risk-aware and if you see any issue, you dare to speak up. A challenge is like an adventure that gives you an extra boost. You like to identify, engage and build relationships with colleagues, customers and partners. You want to support and assist in developing our customers in the financial industry. You Identify and support relationships with international, regional or local project sponsors. You like to develop transactions through appropriate engagement with key role players and effective financial participation. Still with us?
You identify and develop strategic relations with key partners, including NGO’s, donors, public entities and government relationships as well as multi-national and in-country relations.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree with post-graduate qualifications either in international relations, business administration, finance, economics or engineering.
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience with the implementation of large and complex projects in an international environment in the financial industry.
- Preferably experience with inclusive finance (investing and supporting youth, women and migrant entrepreneurs).
- Experience or at least affinity with impact investment through working with multilateral agencies, DFI’s, NGO’s, donor institutions or other institutions supporting sustainable investments.
- Preferably related to Africa/European Neighbourhood Countries
- Knowledge of and experience with procurement procedures, preferably public procurement, the European procurement law or PRAG.
- Experience or at least affinity with retail banking, SME lending and risk management such as loan acceptance, special servicing loans or due diligence processes
- Organisation and administration skills.
- Good communication skills and affinity with building networks.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills; one or more additional foreign languages are a plus; must be willing to learn basic to intermediate Dutch.
- You are willing to do your assignment and in addition help the Projective organisation grow.
- You feel comfortable working in an international setting and willing to travel and/or working abroad for a couple of days per week.
Who are we?
We help our clients, transform to a sustainable financial industry by coaching and delivering the necessary changes. Our unparalleled seniority, neutrality, independency, pragmatic approach, and get-things-done mentality ensures a quick and successful rollout of our clients’ projects and programmes. We offer world-class project and programme management, as well as delivery and operational excellence, regulatory and innovation services. Our sole focus is on the financial industry which makes us real experts in that area. We get the job done, on time and within budget.
We have offices in Brussels, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris and our team consists of more than 150 Projectivers. Furthermore, we are part of a unique ecosystem for change which gives our clients and all Projectivers access to many talented companies and resources. We help our clients to deliver sustainable services to their clients.
What can you expect?
- No neatly set out career path – how and in which direction you want to evolve is your decision, but we will guide and coach you to the end line.
- A flat structure – we don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients. Also, chatting with your CEO over a beer at our bar is more than normal.
- No heavy management structures – our Projectivers are involved closely with the day-to-day company activities and have a real influence on the growth of the company.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced project and programme managers who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development.
- A training budget – so you can keep up with all the newest trends, developments and grow.
- A competitive salary with a variable component and company bonus.
- A company car and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events.
You’re still reading? Good, we’re also interested in you! Contact us and let’s test our chemistry!