As a member of our Delivery Excellence team you will shape and drive complex business and technology change for our clients such as improving business-related operational efficiency, developing and implementing revenue enhancement strategies, building new digitally enabled business models, redesigning target operating models, executing complex post-merger integrations and divestments, and many more.
Some of the activities you will perform in your role (non-exhaustive) are:
- Actively manage delivery of change programmes and portfolios (according to seniority and experience);
- Development an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals;
- Drive consistency in operations, measuring progress against goals, preparing or facilitating client meetings and workshops, creating business updates/reviews, conducting quarterly and annual planning;
- Develop and help evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications;
- Assist in documenting, evaluating and translating business architectures and needs into technology options and technical architectures.
- Develop new opportunities: conduct market/client/industry data gathering research and analysis;
- Create high quality presentations/reports to effectively communicate project findings;
- Build or support new business opportunities through proactive identification of potential new clients in collaboration with our ecosystem partner firms.
Your current profile as a member of our team should include certain capabilities and level of experience that encompasses:
- Experience as end-to-end project manager of at least 3 years;
- A solid background in the insuranbce sector (Life and/or P&C) combined with knowledge in its functional areas (underwriting/policy admin/claims);
- Awareness of the Belgian insurance landscape and country specific processes;
- A university degree;
- Interest and passion for industry themes such as digital & innovation, regulatory & compliance, operational excellence and transformation;
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing complex projects;
- You have excellent client facing capabilities and are able to develop and manage client relationships successfully;
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English and in addition Dutch or French;
- Well experienced with Microsoft Office;
- Eager to travel and work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams at client site;
- The ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment;
- For non EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume).
You don’t just want to work for a firm but strive to be part of shaping its future by contributing to thought leadership publications, and solution development for our ecosystem firms.
We offer an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to work in an open-minded, forward thinking and acting, international, multi-cultural and challenging working environment. We focus on personal and professional development in a young entrepreneurial dynamic firm. We are large enough to provide challenging and stretching opportunities while being small enough to ensure that your contribution really makes a difference.