Your mission, should you choose to accept it
Overcome all challenges in delivery excellence, operational excellence, regulatory or innovation in the financial industry. Your goal? Realise real change by being a consultant, coach and colleague for clients. You’ll teach them how to work- and use their resources efficiently and by the end of your journey your client is able to work fully independently.
A vibrant consultant
You’re a born coach with great leadership skills but also know when to step back. Bringing the project to a good end is always the goal and if you see any issue you dare to speak up. A challenge is like an adventure that gives you an extra boost. You’re a natural networker and your entrepreneurial personality can discover and seize new opportunities quickly. You have a hands-on and pragmatic approach, are committed and you see travelling abroad as a fun occasion.
How to blow us away
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a project context as a product owner, scrum master, business analyst, functional analyst or stakeholder management in the financial sector.
- You have already explored the core processes in banking, insurance or capital markets industry.
- You have a higher education degree in finance, economy, IT, engineering or other relevant education.
- You’re a digital native who can think and act strategically.
- You don’t need to be held on a leach 24/7.
- You have the ambition to grow to team lead in the near future.
- You have a hands-on, can-do mentality and dynamic spirit.
- English and French do not keep any secrets from you. The knowledge of Dutch is also a great asset.
- You want to live and breathe the #projectivelife.
Who are we?
Together with our clients, we transform the financial industry by coaching and delivering the necessary changes. Our unparalleled seniority, neutrality, independency, pragmatic approach, and get-things-done mentality ensures a quick and successful roll out of our clients’ projects and programmes. We offer world class project and programme management, as well as delivery and operational excellence, regulatory and innovation services. Our sole focus is on the financial industry which makes us real experts in that area. We get the job done, on time and within budget.
We have offices in Brussels, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris and our team consists of more than 150 Projectivers. Furthermore, we are part of a unique ecosystem for change which gives our clients and all Projectivers access to many talented companies and resources. Therefore, we can offer our clients the full solution. We can help them invest, develop and deliver.
What can you expect?
- No neatly set out career path – how and in which direction you want to evolve is your decision, but we will guide and coach you to the end line.
- A flat structure – we don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients. Also, chatting with your CEO over a beer at our bar is more than normal.
- No heavy management structures – our Projectivers are involved closely with the day-to-day company activities and have a real influence on the growth of the company.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced project and programme managers who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development.
- A training budget – so you can keep up with all the newest trends, developments and grow.
- A competitive salary with a variable component and company bonus.
- A company car, meal vouchers and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events
You’re still reading? Good, we’re also interested in you! Contact us and let’s test our chemistry!