A large Dutch pension provider wanted to receive, evaluate, plan, and execute changes from both customers and internal teams in a structured manner. The assignment was to collaborate with employees to design, introduce, and align this process with customers, followed by the actual implementation.
This assignment was executed from the customer environment as a temporary project manager. We combined Prince2, Agile Scrum, and internal procedures to serve this higher goal.
Our approach structure:
- Initiating the new way of working: Developing the desired situation and designing an appropriate change management procedure via workshops with the customer.
- Applying the new way of working: Implementing weekly stand-ups, monthly meetings with the customer, and a project reporting structure.
Our approach resulted in:
- A new and enduring way of working with a clear distinction between run & change.
- A consistent prioritisation and achievable change calendar.
- 50% increase in project realisation
- Up to 14%-time savings (1-5 hours per week) per employee
Change is more than an option; it has become a necessity. The key to a successful digital transformation is the ability to translate technology to the human measure & connection.
ProjectiveGroup covers all aspects of transformation in the financial services sector. By combining the capabilities of expert companies, we have become an international end-to-end partner for those who want to excel in an ever-changing environment.
We shape businesses today to meet and exceed the challenges of tomorrow.