We are a collective of innovative thinkers and change practitioners with deep industry knowledge to provide our clients, not only consulting expertise, but also extensive experience in complex delivery of change. We move organisations forward to transform sustainably, to create new value sources, to massively reduce costs and push the boundaries of digital-enabled innovation. We operate offices in the major financial centres in Europe. Together with our ecosystem partners we operate at the heart of an exclusive business and technology ecosystem that facilitates innovative new thinking and technology to deliver executable innovation and change to solve complex issues facing our clients and industry.
Our team is a unique combination of industry practitioners, management consultants and delivery & technology experts who deliver distinctive solutions designed to meet and overcome the business and technology challenges – managing the tensions between business objectives and operational realities. We know how to cut through complexity and remove obstacles to drive results and change. Most of all, we understand that there is no value in knowledge that isn’t shared and applied among the people who can do the most with it. We constantly encourage our people to expand their skills and broaden their knowledge.
We constantly enrich our firm with new talents and are calling out for talented and entrepreneurial thinking management consultants and delivery/change managers, from experienced juniors to senior experts, that have a genuine interest and ambition in driving innovation and delivering change for reshaping the financial industry with our clients.
How we hire
Work on your resume. Highlight your achievements.
- Align your skills and experience with the job description
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. What was the outcome? How did you measure success?
- If you’ve had a leadership role, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- If you’re a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge
- Keep it short: If there’s additional information (like a portfolio) we need during the hiring process, your recruiter will work with you to collect it
Be ready for your interview.
- Predict the future: You can anticipate 90% of the interview questions you’re going to get. “Why do you want this job?” “What’s a tough problem you’ve solved?” If you can’t think of any, write down what you have in mind when you think of ::projective as a starting point.
- Plan: For every question on your list, write down your answer. That will help them stick in your brain, which is important because you want your answers to be automatic.
- Have a backup plan: Actually, for every question, write down THREE answers. Why three? You need to have a different, equally good answer for every question because the first interviewer might not like your story. You want the next interviewer to hear a different story and become your advocate.
- Be data-driven: Every question should be answered with a story that demonstrates you can do what you’re being asked about. “How do you lead?” should be answered with “I’m a collaborative/decisive/whatever leader. Let me tell you about the time I … ”
- Practice: Everyone gets better with practice. Practice your interview answers—out loud—until you can tell each story clearly and concisely.
After you are done with your interviews, ::projective people from various levels of the company review your candidate packet, which includes your interview feedback, your resume, your references, and any work samples you submitted
If everyone on the executive review committee recommends a hire, the feedback is added to the candidate packet and sent to a senior leader—who will provide another objective evaluation – before the final decision
Once a senior leader approves your application, you get your offer
In most organisations, you join and still have to prove yourself. At ::projective we all go through the same hiring process and know we can trust in each other and new team members from day one.
There is no substitute for talent and entrepreneurial thinking…
Business Consultant Data Protection & Privacy (experienced to senior level)
Regulatory Reporting Business Consultant (experienced to senior level)
Cybersecurity Business Consultant (experienced to senior level)
Digital Innovation Consultant (experienced to senior level)
...and occasionally Moon and Mars