Daniëlle is a legal and regulatory consultant with a strong focus on the interpretation and implementation of financial regulations. In recent years, she has focused primarily on sustainability legislation, including the SFDR and MiFID sustainability preferences.
As an experienced legal counsel, she is well able to advise on various legal topics, taking a practical approach. She also acts as an interim legal counsel.
She knows how to reduce legally complex problems to their core, to find practical solutions to solve them and communicate the solution in an understandable way.
- In recent years, she has gained a lot of experience in implementing new ESG legislation, helping several financial institutions comply with the new rules.
- Implementing and interpreting laws and regulations, including SFDR, MiFID II, CCD, MCD and PSD
- Serve as an interim Legal Counsel for banks and investment firms
- Providing Legal advice in a practical way on Dutch supervision law requirements
- Write Legal qualification memos
- Provide training/workshops
- Prepare and present Regulatory Updates
- Editor Ruler